No. 705- Aran Sweater (Original print 24″ x 36″)
An original artist hand pulled print (24″ x 36″) inspired by the Aran Sweater – a piece of clothing named after the islands it originated from on the west coast of Ireland. Item stitching as in Inisherin.
- An original artist hand-pulled print. Not a digital reproduction.
- Designed and printed in Ireland
- Large Print size: 24” x 36” (61cm x 91cm) Fits standard “off the shelf” USA poster frame sizes. Frames can be found in many department stores and IKEA stores worldwide – therefore no expensive custom framing.
- Each print is signed by the artist.
- Premium quality artist inks and paper
- Super-strong Kraft tube for easy transportation and protection of print.
- Tube is 26″ in length – fits most large travel suitcases.
- Inserted in the tube is a small folded leaflet and a self adhesive information sticker explaining the inspiration or subject of the print. This can be placed on the back of the frame therefore the information always stays with the print.
An original artist hand pulled print (24" x 36") inspired by the Aran Sweater – a piece of clothing named after the islands it originated from on the west coast of Ireland.
For centuries, these Islanders’ garments have been designed, knitted and woven with patterns that have evolved through the generations and reflect the unique island environment and character: Wild wonderful seas, labyrinths of stone walls marking out the small fields and the importance of friends and family.
This print is from our Irish Heritage and Traditions series which celebrates our Irish Heritage in a contemporary way. Item stitching as in Inisherin.
LARGE ORIGINAL ART PRINTS (24" x 36")
This latest series of work is a collection of large Original Art Prints (24" x 36"). They are actual screen printed original pieces of art, physically printed by artists in Ireland. They are not a digital reproductions of existing art. The size of each print is movie-poster-size 24" x 36". They come in an extra strong Kraft tube for easy storage, transportation and protection of the print. Each has an eye-catching label to easily identify which print it is.
These prints by their design and size have real impact! They are a statement - I'm Irish, interested in Ireland and proud of it!
Please note: We do not supply frames. Frame on image is for illustration purposes only.
24" x 36" (61cm x 91cm)
An original artist hand-pulled print. Not a digital reproduction. These prints are actual screen printed original pieces of art, physically printed by artists in Ireland. They are not a digital reproductions of existing art.
Each print is first of all rolled in kraft paper which protects the print from scratches and end damage. They are then inserted into an extra strong Kraft tube which is thicker than a normal Kraft tube and very hard to damage. The tube is 26" in length – a size that fits into most large travel size suitcases. It is also slightly wider than the standard Kraft tubes – meaning the poster does not have to be rolled too tight and risk damaging the paper fibres.