The Claddagh Ring Story (Digital Print) (A3 -print 11.7″ x 16.5″)
Printed A3 document that gives you the story of the Claddagh Ring.
- Designed and printed in Ireland
- Authentic Wax seal of the Claddagh Ring
- Print size: 11.7″ x 16.5″ (29.7cm x 42cm) Fits standard “off the shelf” poster frame sizes. Frames can be found in many department stores and IKEA stores worldwide – therefore no expensive custom framing.
- Printed on heavy matt stock
Introducing the Claddagh Ring Story Print – a unique, professionally printed A3 document that gives you all the detail and history of the iconic Irish symbol.
This heavy matt stock print includes the story, background, location and rules for wearing this beautiful piece of jewellery.
The Claddagh Ring - an Irish symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship dates back to the 17th century. Trace its origins with an amazing story of pirates, slavery, endurance, love, friendship, loyalty and success.
Learn about the Claddagh Fishing Village, from where it gets its name, and the history of Galway City on the west coast of Ireland.
Read about the rules of wearing a Claddagh Ring - the significance of which hand and finger its worn, as well as if the heart is facing inwards or outwards.
This document features a genuine wax seal to authenticate its origins in Galway – the home of the Claddagh Ring.
Get your hands on this original print to add a touch of culture and history to any collection! This print is sure to be a timeless piece in any home.
The Claddagh Ring is one of the most iconic symbols of Love and friendship around the world. This print is a perfect gift for someone that owns a Claddagh Ring or has or has gifted a Claddagh Ring to another. It completes the story and explains the ring's symbolism and meaning.
• Designed and printed in Ireland
• Authentic Wax seal of the Claddagh Ring
• Print size: 11.7" x 16.5" (29.7cm x 42cm) Fits standard “off the shelf” poster frame sizes. Frames can be found in many department stores and IKEA stores worldwide – therefore no expensive custom framing.
• Printed on heavy matt stock
• Backed by a strong board and presented in a clear cello
• Inserted in the bag is a note explaining the inspiration or subject of the print.
• Please note: We do not supply frames. Frame on image is for illustration purposes only.
A3 Size (29.7cm x 42cm)
Individually digitally printed print.
Each print is shipped in a cellophane bag.